Roatary Adelaide Parks Dinner
Rotary Club of Adelaide Parks is Adelaides only Dinner Rotary club
Rotary Adelaide Parks
Rotary Adelaide Parks members at the city to bay fun run
THE ROTARY CLUB OF Adelaide Parks West
The President and members of Adelaide Parks Rotary would like to invite you to attend a meeting and learn about serving your community through Rotary Programs.
Rotary is a worldwide organisation of men and women united to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards and help build goodwill and peace in the world. We assist with lots of of interesting projects in our local community as well as some overseas.
Are you a Uni exchange student or new to Adelaide? This is a great way to meet new people that are friendly and you may even find them helpful as a mentor.
Don't forget to check all the fellowship opportunities on offer here .... Rotary
Rotary club of Adelaide Rotary club of Adelaide west
Rotary Adelaide Parks meets for
dinner on Wednesday nights at 111 Hutt street Adelaide. If you are looking for
a day meeting club then visit Rotary Adelaide West or Rotary Adelaide. at
Rotary Adelaide Parks we do lots of local charity work helping the homeless and
hungry often with support from other clubs like http://rotaryadelaidewest.org/
- Rotary provides one of the most basic human needs: it's one of the two reasons why Rotary began.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- The second original reason for Rotary's beginning. Everyone needs to network.
- PERSONAL GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
- Rotary continues one's growth and education in human relations and personal development.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Rotarians learn to motivate, influence and lead leaders.
- CITIZENSHIP IN THE COMMUNITY
- The average Rotary club consists of the most active citizens
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Programs keep Rotarians informed about the community, the nation and the world.
- Rotary is fun ... club projects, social activities, meetings, service are fun.
- PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS
- Rotary develops confidence and skill in public communication.
- Rotarians are welcomed at nearly 30,000 clubs in 200 nations.
- ASSISTANCE WHEN TRAVELING
- Rotarians have often found help as close as the nearest Rotary club.
- In local clubs and at conferences, conventions and assemblies entertainment provides a welcome diversion.
- DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL SKILLS
- Rotary is for people who like people, or who want to.
- FAMILY PROGRAMS
- Rotary encourages family values and operates youth programs.
- VOCATIONAL SKILLS
- Rotary helps one make a better professional.
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF ETHICS
- Rotarians are expected to be ethical in all relationships.
- CULTURAL AWARENESS
- Rotary is a cross section of citizens from every background.
- NICE PEOPLE
- While it is nice to be important, it is more important to be nice.
- ABSENCE OF CREED
- Rotary is an open society - of men and women who believe in helping others.
- THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE
- Rotarians believe in service above self. It is richly rewarding.
- THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LIST OF TWENTY THINGS